Did you know that the leading brain injury care found anywhere is available throughout Southern California?
At A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar, we provide exceptional caregiving services from the comfort and convenience of the home at affordable rates. Our specialized cognition therapists and private duty nurses come bearing helping hands and golden hearts to serve every senior we have the honor of working with for the ultimate goal of bringing them better home health.
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of caregiving options for people in the home with brain injuries, including:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides in-home care services such as hospice care for terminally ill elders and Alzheimer's and dementia care for people with declining cognitive function, among others. It's this dedication to providing only the best-- and leaving behind the rest!-- that has kept A-1 Home Care at the top of home care provision for a quarter century and counting.